well this one's rather good I have to say the poet must be good because the way it's written seems to sound a little bold it sounds just like the poetry of old in fact I think I know the one who wrote it. Though he's not a poet, one of note I mean, I mean to say its simply good, I'd better go, that is, I think I should!
1 comment:
O l d b i g
s a y s . . .
well this one's rather good I have to say
the poet must be good because the way
it's written seems to sound a little bold
it sounds just like the poetry of old
in fact I think I know the one who wrote
it. Though he's not a poet, one of note
I mean, I mean to say its simply good,
I'd better go, that is, I think I should!
Post a Comment